The Bull Hotel Long Melford Suffolk – A beautiful hotel and inn where you can stay in Long Melford in Suffolk, the Bull Hotel was built in the 15th century and it still boasts much of its original timbers and retains its historic atmosphere for all visitors to enjoy. Ideal as a base for visiting Long Melford, Sudbury and Bury St Edmunds the Bull Hotel should certainly be on your list of places to stay in the area, or even just to visit if you are only passing through. Long Melford is situated to the west of Ipswich (just north of Sudbury) in Suffolk, the Bull Hotel is on Hall Street, or the B1064 as it passes through the town.
Recently Viewed Hotels
- Andover Hampshire Danebury Hotel 14 minutes, 8 seconds ago
- Besalu Sigues Fonda Hotel 17 minutes, 28 seconds ago
- Hotel Los Limoneros Moraira Spain 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- Port Denia Hotel Costa Blanca 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- Siguenza Hotels – The Historic Parador 3 hours ago
- Sun Tropical Hotel Playa Blanca 3 hours ago