If you are planning a visit to the Costa Blanca resort of Playa Flamenca, you will no doubt be looking for some accommodation in the area. You have several choices for your accommodation in Playa Flamenca, and many choose to rent one of the many Playa Flamenca apartments and villas that are always on offer for self-catering accommodation. If you prefer a bit of luxury however for your stay in Playa Flamenca, you may prefer to book a hotel. Unfortunately there are not any hotels in Playa Flamenca itself, and you will have to look to the surrounding resorts for a suitable establishment for your stay. The closest and probably the best is the La Zenia Hotel, one of the finest hotels in the region, which is actually within walking distance of Playa Flamenca, and is also right beside the lovely La Zenia beach, so when the weather is hot, you just have to take a few steps to be beside the sea. Other possibilities for hotel accommodation would be the Torrejoven Hotel at nearby Punta Prima, or the Diamont Blue Aparthotel in Cabo Roig, both good choices, though the Diamont Blue would also be self-catering. So there you have it, some hotels and accommodation possibilities for your trip to Playa Flamenca, Spain.
Recently Viewed Hotels
- Senator Cadiz Spa Hotel 8 minutes, 40 seconds ago
- Los Cristianos Arona Gran Hotel 18 minutes, 58 seconds ago
- Playa Flamenca Hotels 33 minutes, 57 seconds ago
- Confortel Hotel Fuengirola Costa del Sol 42 minutes, 51 seconds ago
- Hotel Los Limoneros Moraira Spain 44 minutes, 31 seconds ago
- Wokingham Cantley House Hotel 59 minutes, 28 seconds ago