A refined and comfortable hotel which would be ideal for your stay in Lyme Regis, Dorset, the Mariners Hotel has everything you could need for a perfect stay in the resort. Whether heading for Lyme Regis on business or for pleasure, the Mariners Hotel should certainly be one to consider for your accommodation in this pretty little Dorset town. Its delightful gardens, which offer great views of Lyme Bay, it a peaceful place to enjoy the sun when the weather is fine, and its bar is a place to relax an while away a few hours in friendly company. Perfect for visiting the attractions of Lyme Bay town centre, handy for the nearby resort of Charmouth, and a good base for visiting Dorset’s Jurassic Coast, the Mariners Hotel dates from the 17th century, when it was a significant coaching inn. Now fully restored for a high standard of comfort, you can stay in the Mariners Hotel Lyme Regis from just £75 per night.
Recently Viewed Hotels
- St Annes Road Aylesbury Room for Rent 3 minutes, 9 seconds ago
- Hotel Grupotel Santa Eulalia Ibiza 14 minutes, 29 seconds ago
- Keswick Cottage Lake District Cumbria 18 minutes, 5 seconds ago
- La Serena Hotel Altea 31 minutes, 7 seconds ago
- Premier Inn Barnsley Yorkshire 37 minutes, 7 seconds ago
- Aqua Hotel Rimini 46 minutes, 5 seconds ago